Walden Ponds is hosting a tournament series consisting of 7 events from
April to October for Men and Women, 50 years old and over.
April 30th 4 Person Scramble
May 28th Scramble Skins Game
June 25th Four Ball – Best 2 of 4
July 30th Scramble – Throw Out 3
August 20th 4 Person Texas Scramble
September 10th 4 Person Scramble – Stableford
October 8th – Average Score of the 4 Balls
Tournament Rules and Regulations
Per Event Entry Fee:
Season Long Tour Card:
Season Long Tour Cards do not include the Tour Championship.
- Each event is a 4 Person Team
- Contact the pro shop if you need help finding a team.
- Your team does not have to be the same for each event.
- Each player is awarded points for participating and placing in events.
- First place players will be awarded 80 Points each.
- Second place players will be awarded 60 Points each.
- Third place players will be awarded 40 Points each.
- Fourth place players will be awarded 20 Points each.
- Each participant is awarded 20 Points for Participating,
- Participate in ALL 6 regular season events to earn 200 points.
- Player point totals will be updated the day after each event.
- After teams for the championship match have been determined, the individual players’ point totals will be added together to determine their place in the Senior Tour Championship.
- 1st Place team will begin the event at 5 Under Par
- 2nd Place team will begin the event at 3 Under Par
- 3rd Place team will begin the event at 1 Under Par
- USGA Rules will Govern All Play in these Events
- Local Rule E-5 will be in effect.
- Men Ages 50 – 60 will play the White Tees
- Men Ages 61+ will play the Gold Tees
- Women will play the Red Tees